If you care read on, if you don’t thanks for stopping by……
What you may not know about me;
- I love to write but I am very insecure about how I write and what I write (I don’t think I am a very good writer, see below).
- I have written a spiritual book (Zen merged with Christianity) which was rejected by over 90 literary agents (a real ego booster).
- I am dyslexic and my grammar sucks. I joke that English is my second language and I don’t have a first. I appreciate your patience’s and kind remarks when you read my post.
- I don’t consider myself to be very smart. I know smart people and I am not one of them, I am just well-read, there is a difference.
- I love to meet new people and hear their stories (I listen more than I talk).
- I consider myself to be very empathetic, I sincerely hurt for people in need.
- I cry way to easily for a creature with testosterone running through its veins
- I can’t undo past mistakes or regrets so if I died right now I would die knowing I did the best I could with what I had to work with.
- My faith is a conglomerate of many faiths, practices, spirits and thoughts (Please don’t try to save or convert me).
- I am a big fan of the spirit referred to as God or Yahweh or Allah or Brahma, Buddha, Jesus, The Book of St. James, Thich Nhat Hanh, HH the Dalai Lama, Shunryū Suzuki, Marcus Borg, Eddie Vedder and Neil Young to name a few.
I have enjoyed writing and sharing my thoughts on this blog. It is a small universe but one willing to offer encouragement and kind words (for the most part). I don’t know how long I will continue writing here, “Everything Changes”, but for the time being it is something I enjoy doing and have the time to do.