This morning Trump displayed both sides of his demented personality on twitter;
“So much Fake News about what is going on in the White House. Very calm and calculated with a big focus on open and fair trade with China, the coming North Korea meeting and, of course, the vicious gas attack in Syria. Feels great to have Bolton & Larry K on board. I (we) are doing things that nobody thought possible, despite the never ending and corrupt Russia Investigation, which takes tremendous time and focus. No Collusion or Obstruction (other than I fight back), so now they do the Unthinkable, and RAID a lawyers office for information! BAD!” – Crooked Donald
“Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!” – Crazy Donald
At this point I know that I am preaching to the choir when I write about Trump on this blog. For the most part the Trumpets have given-up engaging me in a battle of the wits. I know they are still out there but I can tell they are losing some steam, getting a little weary of all the “winning” that is going on. At some point you can only take so much “winning”.
Because I am bored this morning and because I am waiting on a call from my child who decided to rearrange the side of her car with a telephone pole, I thought I would break down these two tweets from Crooked Donald and Crazy Donald for a minute. If any of you have any additional insight that I missed please feel free to share it.
- To date, I would suspect 99.9% of the “Fake News” that has been reported has been 100% accurate excluding Fox News of course.
- We all know, without a shadow of doubt, that there is nothing “calm and calculated” about the White House. Not now, not 14 months ago. With the highest turnover of staff and cabinet positions ever seen in an administration and the largest number of vacant positions that simply can’t be filled, Captain Chaos is operating on a shoe string staff with even fewer brain cells to guide this great country.
- He is correct, Trump is doing things that nobody thought were possible like attacking the press, marginalizing the marginalized, resurrecting and giving a voice to racism and attempting to destroy our Democracy. He has been busy.
- If there was no collusion or obstruction then let the investigation conclude and release your tax returns. If Trump has nothing to hide then why does he act like a man hiding something? Nixon had nothing to “hide” how did that turn-out? “Bad!”
- And the reason the FBI raided his attorney’s office? Trump opened his big mouth; I don’t know anything about Stormy Daniels or the $130,000 you will need to ask Michael Cohen. End of client-attorney privileged.
- Really, what is there to say? He is a keyboard warrior who doesn’t even have the balls to fire people to their face. The only thing missing in his tough Russian tweet is he forgot to give Putin the coordinates of the missiles. The last time he dropped “bombs” on Syria sources disclosed that the Russians and the Syrians were given a “heads-up” so they could get their expensive planes off the runway and personnel out of harms way. That’s real. That is the power of Putin over our nut-less leader.
Got to go and deal with a smashed fender.