“A lie told often enough becomes the truth.” – Vladimir Lenin
Trump held one of his white people ego rallies in Great Falls, Montana last night covering his favorite themes namely how great he is and how despicable the Democrats, the Justice Department, the media, Hillary Clinton, Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Sen. John McCain are. He also, once again, praised Russian President Vladimir Putin while making very snide remarks about our own former President George H. W. Bush.
These speeches are filled with boast, half-truths and downright lies but still the white people cheer Trump on. But there is one lie he keeps repeating as he did last night and in Minnesota last month. It’s the lie that North Korea has returned the remains of 200 American soldiers. These were Trumps exact words in June: “We got back our great fallen heroes, the remains, in fact today already 200 have been sent back.”
Last month Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, speaking to the Senate Appropriations Committee, was asked repeatedly if the remains of U.S. troops killed during the Korean War had been returned. Now if anyone should know the answer to this question it would be Secretary Pompeo. His response when pressed for a definitive answer; “We have not yet physically received them.”
The Washington Post has created a section and devoted staff resources to fact checking Trump. They noted back in May 2018 that Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims since he has been in office, an average of nearly 6.5 claims a day. In my opinion The Washington Post is being to kind saying that they are false or misleading. I say call them what they are, lies.
Think about this for a minute, if the Dumb-ass in Chief is willing to lie about something as sacred as the remains of U.S. War Veterans what makes you think he isn’t willing to lie about Russian collusion or obstruction of justice? The reality is this, Donald J. Trump wouldn’t know the truth if it bit him on his fat white ass. Honestly, I think he is incapable of speaking the truth. Why tell the truth when a lie will do? Why tell the truth when a lie will make the white people stand-up and cheer for you?
Most Psychologist agree that pathological lying isn’t a clinical diagnosis but it can be a symptom of other issues, such as a personality disorder. I think most of us will agree that Trump is the poster child for personality disorders. Trump promotes and says what he wants to be true, what he decides should be true. It is what he has done his entire adult life and we have the books, the television interviews and the tweets to prove it.
There isn’t any doubt in my mind that Trump is not only a pathological lair but also a mentally unstable sub-human. No one with a shred of compassion or decency would speak about a man, dying of brain cancer, like Trumps talks about John McCain if he wasn’t mentally ill.
I recently stumbled upon an article about the 21 typical behaviors of narcissists. Let’s see if they sound like anyone we know;
- You are a bad sport.
- You constantly feel underappreciated.
- If you’re not grandiose, then you’re introverted, hypersensitive, defensive, and anxious.
- You think everyone else is stupid.
- You really like to swear at people.
- You are self-righteous.
- You feel justified in being mean to people.
- You enjoy leading others and telling them what to do.
- You are an entertainer.
- You hate having to feel emotions.
- You are likely young and male.
- You are regarded as attractive and dress better than other people.
- Instead of listening, you just wait to speak.
- You are a serial romantic.
- You cheat in relationships.
- People dump you after you’ve been dating for about four months.
- You put some people on pedestals.
- You like to put other people down.
- Your parents ignored and adored you.
- You choose your friends to look cool or take advantage of people.
- You always have to be in control.
I rest my case your Honor.