Have you ever wondered why Trump has burned through so many people in such a short period of time? I know what your first thought is, who the hell would want to work for the orange moron. Yea, I get it. But the reality is this, the reason Trump has so many “acting” positions, why so many people have resigned, quit, or were fired via twitter is because the big buffoon is a criminal, he simply can’t act ethically.
You see Trump is the poster child for white privilege. Rules of conduct, laws, hell even the Constitution of the United States don’t apply to him because he is Donald Trump by god. What The Donald has surrounded himself with, for his entire adult life, are people that can’t tell him no and after 3 years in office all of his no men, babysitters, are gone and now he has the team he wants, yes men willing to lie, cheat and fall on the sword for him.
If you haven’t gotten to watch all of the proceedings today this is a summary of what we have learned from CNBC;
- Trump used the power of the presidency to pressure Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky to interfere in the 2020 election by launching an investigation of Democratic presidential contender Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden, who had served on the board of a Ukraine company.
- Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, was a “central figure” in that effort, who reached out to and met with key Zelensky advisers.
- Officials told the whistleblower that Ukrainian leaders were led to believe that a meeting or call between Zelensky and Trump would depend on whether Ukraine’s president “showed willingness to ‘play ball’ on the issues” that Giuliani was raising.
- Attorney General William Barr appeared to be involved in the effort to get Ukraine to cooperate with Trump’s desire for a probe of Biden.
- White House officials were “deeply disturbed” by a July 25 phone call Trump had with Zelensky. There were discussions “with White House lawyers because of the likelihood,” in the minds of officials, “that they had witnessed the President abuse his office for personal gain.”
- Senior White House officials intervened to “lock down” records of the call with Zelensky, which “underscored to me that White House officials understood the gravity of what had transpired in the call.”
- White House lawyers directed White House officials to remove the electronic transcript of the Zelensky call from the computer system where such transcripts normally are stored. That transcript then was loaded into a “separate electronic system” that is otherwise used to store and handle classified information of an especially sensitive nature. “One White House official described this act as an abuse of this electronic system because the call did not contain anything remotely sensitive from a national security perspective.”
The fun part, at least for me, are all the characters involved in this besides Trump; No Official Title Rudy “Fruity” Giuliani, Attorney General William “Flintstone” Barr, Vice President Mike “Mama’s boy” Pence and Secretary of State Mike “Why the fuck did I take this job” Pompeo. And you can bet your bottom dollar that there are a lot of no name, lower level peons shaking in their boots as well, men and women ready to spill their guts to save their own ass and fry the fat white, and orange, ones above. But the name that will begin to creep in to the mix in the coming days and weeks will be none other than Paul “Hangs around like a cold sore” Manafort. How much fun would it be if the “perfect” Ukraine call and attempted cover-up pulls us back to the Mueller Report? We will see what happens.
Is this the thing that brings the Great Pumpkin down? Maybe, maybe not. What it did do is get the impeachment ball rolling and official, articles of impeachment remove a number of road blocks, namely executive privilege, that Trump and his attorneys have used to keep current and previous staff from testifying. It also eliminates a number of court battles Trump has employed to shield documents. So, let the shredding, deleting and erasing begin for the Trump Crime family.
Number 7 is the modern day equivalent of Nixon’s tapes. Let’s hope we find out what is in that cabinet holding all those hidden transcripts soon.
LikeLiked by 1 person
The fat boy is in full twitter melt down today.
Between 4 and 5 PM today (9/30), news stories were breaking so fast that Nicolle Wallace and her panel on MSNBC’s “Deadline: White House” could barely keep up with them. The one I remember is that Mike Pompeo was listening in on the call when the “mob boss” asked the Ukrainian President for a “favor”. Is it a coincidence that our President is named “Don Trump” … or did his father name and groom him to be a racketeer?
LikeLiked by 1 person
It’s crazy but over on Fox Spews it’s all about Hillary’s emails.