Here is a Bible verse Trump and his Trumpers ought to consider; “Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock. Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won’t collapse because it is built on bedrock. But anyone who hears my teaching and doesn’t obey it is foolish, like a person who builds a house on sand. When the rains and floods come and the winds beat against that house, it will collapse with a mighty crash.”
The Donald started tweeting early this morning, 3:35 am to be exact. I guess he had little trouble sleeping given all that was going to happen today. What was happening you ask? Well his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort (“He barely worked on our campaign”) is being sent to prison to await his trails. Yes, that is trails with an “s“. And Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen’s (“I haven’t spoken to him in a long time”) soon to be departing legal team has until today to finish reviewing 3.7 million files seized in the FBI raid looking for anything that looks, taste or smells like attorney-client privilege documents. So far, just 162. As it turns out writing checks to porn stars, threatening reporters and trying to shake down corporations for access to the President isn’t considered lawyering.
In the meantime this is what was on the orange wonders mind this morning;
- FBI Agent Peter Strzok, who headed the Clinton & Russia investigations, texted to his lover Lisa Page, in the IG Report, that “we’ll stop” candidate Trump from becoming President. Doesn’t get any lower than that!
- The IG Report is a total disaster for Comey, his minions and sadly, the FBI. Comey will now officially go down as the worst leader, by far, in the history of the FBI. I did a great service to the people in firing him. Good Instincts. Christopher Wray will bring it proudly back!
- Thank you for all of the compliments on getting the World Cup to come to the U.S.A., Mexico and Canada. I worked hard on this, along with a Great Team of talented people. We never fail, and it will be a great World Cup! A special thanks to Bob Kraft for excellent advice.
- U.S.A. Jobs numbers are the BEST in 44 years. If my opponent (the Democrats) had won the election, they would have raised taxes substantially and increased regulations – the economy, and jobs, would have been a disaster!
- Wow, the highest rated (by far) morning show,
@foxandfriends, is on the Front Lawn of the White House. Maybe I’ll have to take an unannounced trip down to see them?
- “Why in the world didn’t Barack Obama fire this guy (Comey)?” asks Mark Levin!
@jasoninthehouse: All of this started because Hillary Clinton set up her private server @jasoninthehouse: Anything Mueller is doing with his investigation is tainted by the anti-Trump FBI agents @jasoninthehouse: The DOJ IG report is 562 pages of nothing but bias and animus
- “This is one of the most damning rebukes of the FBI that I think we’ve ever seen.” –
- DOJ IG report finds that an FBI lawyer told a bureau employee “Viva le resistance” after President Trump was elected
- IG REPORT BOMBSHELL: Anti-Trump FBI agent Peter Strzok texted his lover Lisa Page “we’ll stop” Trump from becoming president
- “Donald Trump was 100% right to fire James Comey.” Mark Levin
Yup busy, busy morning. Think he is worried? I read all this shit and wonder who is trying to convince himself or the Deplorables? A little of both I suspect. And he did make that “unannounced trip” although once you tweet that your coming, and we knew he would because come-on it was a total set-up, it is no longer unannounced. He joined the Fox & Friends reporter on the front lawn and basically gave us one of his classic, manic Trump meltdowns recapping all the lies above.
And to top it all off, the New York attorney general on Thursday, which just happened to be his birthday, sued his charitable foundation along with its directors — The Donald, his sons Eric and Donald Jr. and daughter Ivanka — alleging they violated state and federal charities law. The AG stated that “As our investigation reveals, the Trump Foundation was little more than a checkbook for payments from Mr. Trump or his business to nonprofits, regardless of their purpose or legality.” So yea, trouble sleeping, I get it. That’s what happens when you build your house on sand, and lies, and deceit and corruption.
So to recap, this is how Trumps week has gone so far;
1. He celebrated his birthday.
2. Michael Cohen is looking for new a attorney to help him cut a deal with federal investigators.
3. Paul Manafort is using his first stainless steel toilet and will probably flip once he finds out they only have single-ply toilet paper in prison and no Charmin.
4. The Trump Foundation slush fund is being sued for corruption.
5. And the state sanctioned television network got to air another classic Trump meltdown.
How was your week?